BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — There’s a new Buffalo Monopoly game on store shelves.
Roswell Park and Oishei Children’s Hospital have partnered up with Hasbro to launch the game. It’s being sold exclusively at Tops stores.
All proceeds from this game, which costs $50, will go toward the cancer and blood disorders program at Roswell Park and Oishei Children’s Hospital.
Rich Sanders, whose son received treatment, says “The things you’re doing to help Oishei and Roswell make a difference, and we’re living testaments of that.”
The two most valuable properties in the game are the Buffalo Bills and the Sabres. News 4’s Mel Orlins and Kelsey Anderson checked the game out Tuesday morning on Wake Up. Take a look in the video player below:
- Niagara Falls mother survives cancer, searches for kidney donor
- COVID cases surge in WNY, region reports highest number of new cases
- Aurora Theatre showing classic holiday movies weekends leading to Christmas
- Chabad House of Buffalo lights giant community menorah to mark the start of Hanukkah
- NY trooper struck by vehicle during officer-involved shooting on RFK Bridge; 2 arrested