(WIVB) — A Christmas surprise in August!
Disney+ has announced a revival of “Home Alone.” The streaming service says 20th Century Studios’ “Home Sweet Home Alone” will debut in time for the holidays.
While Kevin isn’t in this one, the main character, Max, will take on the same mischievous and resourceful personality while his family is in Japan for the holidays.
He protects his home from a married couple looking to steal a priceless heirloom.
The show will debut exclusively on Disney+ on November 12.
- Amherst town officials present pandemic bounce back plans
- Riverside library renamed to honor longtime trustee
- Flag is raised in Niagara Square to honor Deaf Awareness Week
- Residents have their say about potential commercial marijuana sales on Grand Island
- Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown says he will not continue court fight to get on November ballot