(WIVB) — How much would you pay for a plate of French fries?
If you head to a restaurant in New York City, you could be shelling out a lot of cash for a new, record-breaking treat.
New York City’s Serendipity 3 restaurant broke the record for the world’s most expensive French fries. The dish consists of a plate of French fries made with special, high-quality potatoes.
They’re then fried in pure goose fat and covered in truffle salt and oils.
Toppings include a luxury cheese sauce and 23-carat edible gold dust.
The fries will set you back $200 per plate, but that’s nothing compared to their most expensive ice cream sundae, which carries a thousand-dollar price tag.
- Josh Reed and Heather Prusak break down Bills win over Washington
- NYS hospital and nursing home worker COVID-19 vaccination mandate goes into effect
- Amherst Police host family-friendly Bills tailgate
- Former Bills linebacker Mark Maddox’s foundation helps out Buffalo’s homeless community
- WATCH: Cobra Kai’s Season 4 trailer sets return of old Karate Kid villain