BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’ve ever played sports, you might know what it’s like to have a coach that really has an impact on you.
One thing coaches are known for are their little bits of wisdom. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs posed a question to his Twitter followers, asking what the best sayings from their coaches were.
One person said their coach talked about the weakest link and having to work as a team. Others had a bit more humor in them.
A different Twitter user talked about his coach making them run until the coach got tired. Take a look at the Twitter thread here.
- Did you notice this glitch in the Josh Allen Madden cover?
- Could Josh Allen suffer from the “Madden Curse?”
- ‘A childhood dream come true’: Josh Allen named Madden NFL 24 cover athlete
- 4 takeaways from Bills OTA: Ed Oliver expects to ‘shut up’ detractors, Leonard Floyd chasing another ring in Buffalo
- Damar Hamlin takes next step in recovery by practicing fully 6 months since cardiac arrest