BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’ve ever played sports, you might know what it’s like to have a coach that really has an impact on you.
One thing coaches are known for are their little bits of wisdom. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs posed a question to his Twitter followers, asking what the best sayings from their coaches were.
One person said their coach talked about the weakest link and having to work as a team. Others had a bit more humor in them.
A different Twitter user talked about his coach making them run until the coach got tired. Take a look at the Twitter thread here.
- Bills QB Josh Allen continues strong ranking in merchandise sales
- Stefon Diggs ready to take that next step in year two with Josh Allen and Bills
- Bills WR Cole Beasley on vaccines: The issue is information being withheld from players
- Bills confident they’ll get a new deal done with Josh Allen if not this year, next year
- Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott don’t expect Covid vaccine debate to divide Bills locker room