BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation continues to give back to Western New York.
Today, the wife of the late Bills founder came to Buffalo, announcing $100 million in new funding. The money will create permanent funding for 13 of the region’s largest arts and cultural institutions.
Mary Wilson told News 4 Ralph Wilson always had a deep fondness for the arts. This new funding will go to the Buffalo AKG Art Museum, the Naval Park, the history museum, the National Comedy Center, and several others.
Call 4 Action
- Just in the nick of time, son fulfills mom’s dying wish: Call 4 Action
- Proclamation issued in honor of legendary News 4 investigative reporter Al Vaughters
- East Side or ‘East Buffalo’? City lawmakers looking for the answer
- News 4 legend Al Vaughters announces retirement
- Senior tenants fight big rent increase, with more to go