BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation continues to give back to Western New York.
Today, the wife of the late Bills founder came to Buffalo, announcing $100 million in new funding. The money will create permanent funding for 13 of the region’s largest arts and cultural institutions.
Mary Wilson told News 4 Ralph Wilson always had a deep fondness for the arts. This new funding will go to the Buffalo AKG Art Museum, the Naval Park, the history museum, the National Comedy Center, and several others.
Call 4 Action
- Want to avoid the lines at the DMV? Kearns says, call ahead
- Michele Johnson, East Side housing activist, fought to keep the slumlords out
- Is COVID-19 putting your home in jeopardy? State has million$ to help
- Time is running out to send packages, cards, in time for Christmas
- East Side senior housing complex gets a $4 million boost from the State