HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Sabres streaking into playoff contention
- “We gotta go. It’s getting bad out here.” BPD blizzard body cam footage shows dramatic rescues
- Town of Eden police seek help in locating stolen vehicles, special needs booster seat
- WNY girls wrestling keeps growing with trip to first state tournament
- Goldman Sachs says 4 cities likely to see a 2008-style housing crash: report