HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Democrats demand support for American Relief Plan as Republicans push for ‘vote-a-rama’
- Exclusive Poll: New Yorkers have split reaction on Gov. Cuomo’s recent apology, the accusations against him and more
- Lawsuit: Asks area schools to reopen 5 days a week, local districts cite the NYS 6 ft distancing requirement as major barrier
- Obesity ‘second greatest predictor’ of hospitalization for COVID-19, report says
- COVID fatigue: ‘I’m getting really tired of this’