HERSHEY, Pa. (WFXR) – It’s a partnership that beer lovers with a sweet tooth will certainly be intrigued with.
Yuengling and The Hershey Company have teamed up to offer a chocolate beer porter that will be available as a bottle or on draft in all 21 states where Yuengling beer is sold.
Each bottle contains 4.7-percent alcohol.
In 2019, Yuengling and Hershey’s partnered to develop a limited-edition chocolate porter that was only available in draft in a smaller number of states.
- Zoom Tan files lawsuit against state officials
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Buffalo business owners prepare for potential shut down
- Orchard Park gym owner slapped with $15,000 fine after violating new COVID restrictions
- Scotland becomes 1st country to make pads, tampons free