AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Watch live: Fireworks across New York celebrate the end of COVID restrictions
- Bills DT Star Lotulelei returns after opting out of 2020 season
- Erie County Sheriff’s Office snaps back at state Attorney General’s characterization of consent decree
- Indoor venues in WNY prepare for more crowds as capacity limits are lifted
- Large outdoor concerts, festivals appear to have the all clear in NY