BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — We’re deep into the NFL season and almost at the end of the college football season, meaning the game is dominating sports headlines. But did you know, the game has a deep history that includes women?
Co-authors of a new book, “Hail Mary” Britni De La Cretaz and Lyndsey D’Arcangelo joined us on News 4 at 7 to discuss the new book.
They shared how women are a part of that history from across the United States, including here in Buffalo.
Watch the full interview in the video player above.
For more information about “Hail Mary,” click here.
New on WIVB.com
- Buffalo-born actress Christine Baranski talks Buffalo Bills on the Late Show
- Team USA unveils Olympic opening ceremony uniforms by Ralph Lauren
- NFL’s wild-card round TV ratings see big boost
- Big Game Bound: Bills-Chiefs rematch highlights Divisional Round; top seeds in action
- NCAA adopts new policy for transgender athletes