BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — This Saturday, the Buffalo Bandits will be honoring a former player’s son who died as a result of Burkitt’s Lymphoma.
Tucker Williams, the son of NLL Hall of Famer Shawn Williams, fought the disease until the end in 2014. He was eight years old.
Learn more about “Tucker Out Lymphoma Night” here and in the video above.
- Olivia Newton-John dies at 73, according to her Facebook page
- Ryan Bates happy to be back with Bills after being an RFA this offseason
- GUIDE: The 182nd Erie County Fair returns this week
- Arkansas judge’s body found at bottom of lake after family vacation
- Spotted lanternfly sighting in West Seneca likely was isolated incident