ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’re anxiously waiting for the day the Bills move to their new home across the street, it appears you can watch the progress as it happens. You don’t even have to leave your couch.
A YouTuber aptly named Buffalo Stadium Live seems to be broadcasting live feeds of the construction happening on Abbott Road in Orchard Park.
In a video bearing the channel’s name, a camera appears to have been positioned across the street from popular gameday parking spot Hammer’s Lot. The latest video, as of Monday, was streaming continuously since this past Thursday.
As for who’s operating it, that remains a mystery. Not much information about the channel is shown, but as of Monday, it had 51 subscribers and four previous videos, one of which is listed as a time-lapse of excavation from June 20.
By Tuesday, the number of subscribers had jumped by more than 400. Nothing was streaming during the afternoon, which the channel says was “due to weather issues.”
“We should be back up and running soon,” a message in the channel’s description read.
The new Bills stadium is set to be finished before the start of the 2026 season after ground was broken at the site this past spring. And in case you didn’t know, they’re keeping the name.
The successor to the current Highmark Stadium will have fewer seats than the current arena, with 63,000 in the plans.
If you want to check in on the construction, take a look here.
- Grand Island native leads Bills fans in DC
- ‘No longer our secret on defense’: Bills LB Matt Milano making noise with his play, while keeping quiet off the field
- Bills bring LB A.J. Klein back to practice squad, Christian Kirksey to retire
- Sean McDermott prepping for latest matchup against former boss Ron Rivera
- Josh Allen sets Bills record with 11th AFC player of week award