ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott knows the best ways to defend your skin from the sun’s potentially harmful rays.
As someone who battles skin cancer, he took the time to tell us the best ways to stay protected. Watch the new PSA in the video above and take a look behind the scenes below:
McDermott’s tips for staying safe include wearing sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and UPF clothing, in addition to limiting time in the sun. For more info, check out the Skin Cancer Foundation’s website.
- Ex-Bills QB Frank Reich hired as new Carolina Panthers coach
- AP source: Bills fire safeties coach Jim Salgado
- Bills QB Josh Allen among AP NFL MVP finalists
- Bills GM: Stefon Diggs’ emotion is what makes him great
- ‘Drinking out of a fire hose’: Bills OC Ken Dorsey’s debut effort draws measured praise from GM Brandon Beane