ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott knows the best ways to defend your skin from the sun’s potentially harmful rays.
As someone who battles skin cancer, he took the time to tell us the best ways to stay protected. Watch the new PSA in the video above and take a look behind the scenes below:
McDermott’s tips for staying safe include wearing sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and UPF clothing, in addition to limiting time in the sun. For more info, check out the Skin Cancer Foundation’s website.
- Bills WR Isaiah McKenzie returns to practice
- Sullivan: Buffalo’s ‘Motor’ kicks it into a higher gear
- ‘This disease takes so much, but don’t give it your hope’: Bills player talks about cancer fight, importance of early detection
- Poyer named AFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Pat McAfee offers Jordan Poyer $1 million if he gets 12 INTs this season