BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Bills head coach Sean McDermott spoke to the media Wednesday after the team announced safety Damar Hamlin was discharged from the hospital on Wednesday.
The team is also preparing to take on the Miami Dolphins in the Wild Card round of the playoffs Sunday.
The Bills split the season series with the Dolphins, as Miami claimed the Week 3 matchup 21-19 while Buffalo answered back with a 32-29 victory in Week 15. Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has been ruled out for Sunday’s game.
You can watch the full press conference above.
- Saliva guitarist Wayne Swinny dies after brain hemorrhage, band confirms
- Hard Rock Hotel’s guitar tower gets OK, will ‘forever change’ the Vegas Strip skyline
- “It’s just unbelievable”: Depew middle schoolers design Bills Stadium with Minecraft
- Following recent collapses, Americans’ trust in banking industry sharply declines: poll
- Oversight panel distances from Gaetz, Greene push to bring Tara Reade for interview
Adam Gorski is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team in 2022. You can find more of his work here.