BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Some Bills players will pay a visit to people impacted by a drug epidemic.
Jordan Poyer and Zack Moss are joining forces with local Buffalo businesses to provide a Thanksgiving dinner at Kids Escaping Drugs.
The Bills players will feed the kids at the organization’s drug treatment facility at 7 p.m.
Poyer has a personal connection. He gave up drinking in March 2020, and opened up about his recovery through his new documentary called The Kid from Astoria.
- Bills fans are donating $27 to Food Bank of NW Louisiana in honor of Tre’Davious White
- Ground to be broke on new Catholic Health hospital in Lockport
- Erie County sees jumps in sales tax revenue
- Thompson scores two goals, Sabres top Canadiens 4-1
- Ice at Canalside kicks off seventh season after year hiatus