BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Josh Allen may be a big deal when it comes to the Buffalo Bills, but now he’s getting smaller; a lot smaller.
But going small is doing big things for Buffalo. Fisher-Price is teaming up with the Bills and Wegmans to support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
This set of Little People toys goes on sale Friday at Wegmans locations.
It features Josh Allen, Sean McDermott, and two Bills Mafia fans — one with a winghead hat.
All of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to help support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
- How to pay for pet care in an emergency
- Federal Court to hear challenge over Prince Harry’s US visa following drug use admission
- Local organization holds benefit for Hagen Street fire victims
- Why don’t tips show up on credit card charges?
- Christopher Nolan explains best ways to watch a movie, which theater seats to pick