(WIVB) — The Bills enter the bye week with a 4-2 record following Monday’s loss to the Titans.
WIVB-TV Sports Director Josh Reed and WROC-TV Sports Director Thad Brown discuss the last game, what they’ve seen from the Bills so far this season and what to expect the rest of the way.
- Bills CB Tre White out for season with torn ACL
- 4 Observations: Bills cruise past Saints 31-6
- Sean McDermott explains the secret behind TE Dawson Knox’s success in 2021
- Stefon Diggs does Stefon Diggs things once again in blowout win over Saints
- Bills gobble up a 31-6 win over the Saints on Thanksgiving night