BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Bills quarterback Josh Allen is questionable for Sunday’s game against Minnesota after suffering an elbow injury last week in the loss to the Jets.
Allen didn’t practice Wednesday or Thursday and was officially a limited participant Friday. Case Keenum is in line to start against his former team if Allen can’t play.
Buffalo Kickoff Live wants to know, do you think the Bills can still win if Allen doesn’t play? Click here to cast your vote and see the results during our BKL show at 11 a.m. Sunday.
Latest Bills News
- Bills release video of flag at new stadium 50 yard line
- Josh Allen: Elbow injury will affect him for ‘foreseeable future’
- Local surgeon talks Von Miller injury, road to recovery
- Sullivan: Two years in a row, the Bills ran the table after adversity. Can they do it again?
- Dion Dawkins recognized with Walter Payton nomination “for being myself”
* * *
Nick Veronica is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team as a Digital Executive Producer in 2021. He previously worked at NBC Sports and The Buffalo News. You can follow Nick on Facebook and Twitter and find more of his work here.