ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — When the Bills battle the Patriots this Monday, collectors of cryptocurrency and other digital assets will want to take note.
Fans in attendance are being offered limited digital commemorative tickets as non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
Those who buy a ticket and attend the game will get their complimentary NFT through the Ticketmaster marketplace. Buyers will get a postgame email telling them how to claim and manage the NFT.
This offer does not apply to fans who transfer their tickets or choose not to attend the game.
- NHL Black Hockey History Tour coming to Buffalo in March
- Rochester family attacked with hockey stick near Blue Cross Arena
- Jordan Cashmyer of MTV’s ’16 and Pregnant’ dead at 26
- ‘Baby Shark’ becomes the most-watched video on YouTube, surpasses 10 billion views
- NYS landmarks to be lit red, green and black for MLK Day