BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — They just got back from beating the Browns in Detroit, but the Bills will be returning to the Motor City on Thanksgiving to take on the home team.
As we’ve seen throughout the season, Bills fans are everywhere, including Lions territory. On Wednesday morning, we got to chat with one of them — Kim Showalter from the Detroit Bills Backers.
Showalter shared her and other fans’ excitement over getting a double dose of Bills in their city this week and her thoughts on Thursday’s upcoming game.
Watch the interview in the video above.
- Biden says Walker doesn’t deserve to be in the Senate
- PHOTOS: Semi-truck crashes, hangs from bridge and catches fire
- 4 sailors at Virginia naval center die by apparent suicide in a month
- WATCH: Massive dust storm swallows town in western Kansas
- Dozens of senators warn China of ‘grave consequences’ if it uses violence against protesters
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.