BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — They just got back from beating the Browns in Detroit, but the Bills will be returning to the Motor City on Thanksgiving to take on the home team.
As we’ve seen throughout the season, Bills fans are everywhere, including Lions territory. On Wednesday morning, we got to chat with one of them — Kim Showalter from the Detroit Bills Backers.
Showalter shared her and other fans’ excitement over getting a double dose of Bills in their city this week and her thoughts on Thursday’s upcoming game.
Watch the interview in the video above.
- GoodRx illegally shared health data with tech giants to target ads, government alleges
- Biden job approval steady after classified documents discoveries
- Watch Live: New York Budget Presentation at noon
- Catching up with Western New York’s college basketball teams
- Former Batavia principal indicted for sexually assaulting child under 11
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter and anchor who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.