BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — They just got back from beating the Browns in Detroit, but the Bills will be returning to the Motor City on Thanksgiving to take on the home team.
As we’ve seen throughout the season, Bills fans are everywhere, including Lions territory. On Wednesday morning, we got to chat with one of them — Kim Showalter from the Detroit Bills Backers.
Showalter shared her and other fans’ excitement over getting a double dose of Bills in their city this week and her thoughts on Thursday’s upcoming game.
Watch the interview in the video above.
- Mistrial declared in actor Danny Masterson’s rape trial
- Democrats face busy lame duck session ahead of split party control
- Bills visit Patriots seeking elusive AFC East win on TNF
- Rep. Hakeem Jeffries selected as new House Democrat lead for next Congress
- Niagara Falls man pleads guilty to gun charges
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.