BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – The Buffalo Bills host the Cincinnati Bengals at 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 22, in an AFC Divisional Round playoff game at Highmark Stadium. Here is how you can watch, listen, and stream the game.
The Bills-Bengals game will be aired locally on WIVB, the official broadcast station of the Buffalo Bills, and nationally on CBS. Our coverage begins with Buffalo Kickoff Live at noon.
CBS’ top broadcast team of Jim Nantz, Tony Romo and Tracy Wolfson will call the game. It’s the same broadcast crew as last week.
The game can be streamed through CBS’s Paramount+ service. It is also through fuboTV.
The game will be carried on WGR 550. Those with Sirius XM can listen on channel 81 or 226.
News 4 has all-day coverage ahead of the game. Buffalo Kickoff Live starts at 11:30 a.m. on News 4 and runs until 2 p.m., when CBS pregame coverage leads into kickoff.
The cheapest ticket on Tickermaster is over $230, as of Tuesday.
Latest Bills news
- Bills safety Damar Hamlin meets with President Biden after introducing “Access to AEDs Act”
- Biden meets NFL player Damar Hamlin, praises his resilience
- 30 prospects in 30 days: WR Jalin Hyatt could be another weapon alongside Stefon Diggs
- Damar Hamlin’s athletic trainers honored at NYS Capitol
- 30 prospects in 30 days: Iowa’s Jack Campbell could be replacement for Tremaine Edmunds
- 1 year since agreement, Bills stadium cost has risen 10%
- Sean McDermott “heading towards” calling defensive plays for Bills this season
As of Tuesday, the Bills were favored by 4.5 to 5 points at sportsbooks available in New York. The Bills have been favored to win every game this season.
• AFC Championship: The winner of this game moves on to the AFC Championship. The game is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 29. If the matchup it Bills vs. Chiefs, it will be played at a neutral site in Atlanta.
* * *
Nick Veronica is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team as a Digital Executive Producer in 2021. He previously worked at NBC Sports and The Buffalo News. You can follow Nick on Facebook and Twitter and find more of his work here.