ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) – The Buffalo Bills visit the Carolina Panthers at 7 p.m. Friday for the preseason finale. Here’s how you can watch the game.
The Bills-Panthers game will be aired locally on WIVB, the official broadcast station of the Buffalo Bills. Our coverage begins with Buffalo Kickoff Live at 6:30 p.m.
Andrew Catalon will handle play-by-play for CBS, alongside color analyst Steve Tasker and sideline reporter Cynthia Frelund. It’s the same broadcast crew as the other preseason games.
The game will be carried on WGR 550. John Murphy and Eric Wood have the call, with Sal Capaccio as sideline reporter.
Pregame and postgame coverage
Buffalo Kickoff Live starts at 6:30 p.m. Friday on News 4 and WIVB.com. The BKL crew will update you on where roster battles stand entering the game and what to watch for in the contest.
After the game, the crew is back on the air for Buffalo Postgame Live.
Yes, you can even bet on preseason games. As of Wednesday, the Panthers were favored by 6 points at sportsbooks available in New York.
The Bills have won 10 consecutive preseason games. Only the Ravens (22) have a longer streak.
Coach Sean McDermott said Josh Allen and many other starters will be held out of the game.
Latest Bills news
- Von Miller ruled out on Thursday, Benford week-to-week
- Sullivan: Bills win but still searching for their old standard
- Reports: Bills’ Von Miller did not tear ACL, but will still miss time
- Josh Allen-Stefon Diggs connection comes in clutch on game-winning drive vs. Lions
- Von Miller carted off, out with knee injury
- Bills’ Tre’Davious White to play against Lions
- Watch Buffalo Kickoff Live ahead of Bills at Lions
• Roster cuts: The final cutdown to 53 must be made by 4 p.m. Aug. 30.
• Next game: The Bills open the regular season on Thursday, Sept. 8 against the Super Bowl champion Rams.
* * *
Nick Veronica is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team as a Digital Executive Producer in 2021. He previously worked at NBC Sports and The Buffalo News. You can follow Nick on Facebook and Twitter and find more of his work here.