BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If you’ve ever wanted a chance to taste a victory at Highmark Stadium, the potato chip company Lays is giving you that chance.
Lays grew potatoes in fields that were mixed with NFL field grounds. The chip brand now has limited edition team-themed bags with chips that were made from those fields, now known as Lays Golden Grounds.
If you want to win a Bills bag, respond to the company’s tweet with a video about how much you love the Bills. Make sure to include the hashtag “Bills Mafia,” too.
The sweepstakes ends on January 25th.
- Did you notice this glitch in the Josh Allen Madden cover?
- Could Josh Allen suffer from the “Madden Curse?”
- ‘A childhood dream come true’: Josh Allen named Madden NFL 24 cover athlete
- 4 takeaways from Bills OTA: Ed Oliver expects to ‘shut up’ detractors, Leonard Floyd chasing another ring in Buffalo
- Damar Hamlin takes next step in recovery by practicing fully 6 months since cardiac arrest