ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) – The Bills have struggled with injuries for several weeks but are looking much healthier ahead of the Chiefs game.
Bills coach Sean McDermott met with the media ahead of Sunday’s AFC showdown and shared a handful of injury updates. Injury news from Wednesday included:
- WR Isaiah McKenzie cleared concussion protocol and returned to practice.
- S Jordan Poyer returned to practice after missing last weekend’s game with a rib injury. He was wearing a red non-contact jersey and was officially a limited participant.
- CB Tre’Davious White returned to practice Wednesday, but will not play Sunday.
- S Micah Hyde had neck surgery and is doing well, McDermott said. He is not expected back this season.
RB Taiwan Jones (knee), WR Jake Kumerow (ankle), and G Rodger Saffold (vet rest) did not practice Wednesday. TE Dawson Know, who missed last week’s game with foot and hamstring injuries, was a limited participant, as was C Mitch Morse (elbow).
Latest Bills News
- Remembering Some Guys: Jerry Butler
- Josh Allen not playing in Pro Bowl, golfing instead
- WNY connections to Super Bowl LVII
- 3 more Bills named to Pro Bowl, bringing total to 8
- Ex-Bills QB Frank Reich hired as new Carolina Panthers coach
- AP source: Bills fire safeties coach Jim Salgado
- Bills QB Josh Allen among AP NFL MVP finalists
* * *
Nick Veronica is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team as a Digital Executive Producer in 2021. He previously worked at NBC Sports and The Buffalo News. You can follow Nick on Facebook and Twitter and find more of his work here.