Stefon Diggs will meet with the media at approximately 2 p.m. to discuss his contract extension. You can watch live in the video player above.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — A new report from ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter says Stefon Diggs will be sticking around for another six years.
According to Schefter, Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs has signed a four-year extension with the team.
The exact dollar amount is up for debate though. Schefter says sources have told ESPN that it’s worth $104 million, including a guaranteed $70 million.
But a different report from national insider for NFL Network Ian Rapoport says a source told him the deal is only worth $96 million, but “can be worth more in incentives.” Both sources say $70 million is guaranteed, though.
Schefter says the plan is to have Diggs retire as a Buffalo Bill.
Quarterback Josh Allen had a one-word response to this news, “Yes.” His approval comes after a recent response to Trevon Diggs, Stefon’s brother and cornerback for the Dallas Cowboys.
Allen and Diggs have played alongside each other for the past two seasons, reaching the NFL playoffs both times.
Diggs shared a short clip from The Wolf Of Wall Street on Twitter Wednesday morning, writing “Bills MAFIA.”
“I’m not f***ing leaving,” Leonardo DiCaprio, portraying Jordan Belfort, shouts.
- Bills release video of flag at new stadium 50 yard line
- Josh Allen: Elbow injury will affect him for ‘foreseeable future’
- Local surgeon talks Von Miller injury, road to recovery
- Sullivan: Two years in a row, the Bills ran the table after adversity. Can they do it again?
- Dion Dawkins recognized with Walter Payton nomination “for being myself”