BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – The Buffalo Bills will hit the road for their second preseason contest Saturday against the Pittsburgh Steelers, with kickoff set for 6:30 p.m. at Acrisure Stadium. Here’s how you can watch, stream and listen to the game.
The Bills-Steelers game will be aired locally on WIVB, the official broadcast station of the Buffalo Bills. Additionally, a number of our sister stations will air the game across New York State, as well as Erie, Pa. and Burlington, Vt. Coverage begins with Buffalo Kickoff Live at 6 p.m.
Andrew Catalon and Steve Tasker will have the call, along with sideline reporter Cynthia Frelund.
NFL Network will show a replay of the game at 7 a.m. Sunday and 8 p.m. Wednesday.
WIVB can also be accessed without cable through an over-the-air antenna, which are sold widely and inexpensively and can connect to your television within minutes. Alternatively, if you live in the Western New York area and are a paid subscriber to the streaming platform Paramount+, you can watch WIVB live on the Paramount+ app at any time, regardless of cable provider.
The game will be carried on WGR 550. Chris Brown and Eric Wood have the call, with Sal Capaccio as the sideline reporter.
Pregame and postgame coverage
Buffalo Kickoff Live starts at 6 p.m. Saturday on WIVB. The BKL crew will update you on the names to keep an eye on throughout the preseason as well as what to watch for in the contest.
After the game, the crew will be back on the air on News 4 for Buffalo Postgame Live.
As of Monday, the Steelers were favored by 2.5 points according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
The Bills have won 11 of their last 12 preseason games, and had won 10 straight before dropping the 2022 preseason finale to the Panthers.
Latest Bills news
- Damar Hamlin makes regular season debut vs. Dolphins
- Bills seek to slow Dolphins’ speedy offense in early showdown between AFC East powers
- Is ‘Buffalo Pepsi’ actually good?
- Von Miller on schedule for Bills practice return next week, per report
- Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer to miss Dolphins game
- Bills family members gear up before big weekend
• Next game: After the Steelers game, the Bills will close out their preseason with a road matchup at Soldier Field against the Chicago Bears Aug. 26 at 1 p.m. The game will also be shown on WIVB.
• Roster cuts: The final cutdown to 53 must be made by 4 p.m. Aug. 29.
• Week 1: Following the conclusion of preseason, the Bills will open their regular season campaign with a primetime division contest against Aaron Rodgers and the New York Jets on Monday Night Football on Sept. 11.