ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Erie County Sheriff’s Office has released traffic information for before and after the Bills’ “Return of the Blue and Red” practice at Highmark Stadium on Friday.
Tickets for the hometown practice were no longer available as of July 28. Here’s what you need to know about getting there and leaving:
- The section of Abbott Road in front of the stadium closes to north and southbound traffic at 2 p.m.
- The section of the road will remain closed until after the practice
- Lots 2, 3, and Bus & Limo lots are accessible from Rte. 20a
- Lots 4 and 6 are accessible from Rte. 20
Route 20a (Big Tree Road)
- Shortly before the conclusion of the practice, Rte. 20a from Fieldhouse Drive will be two-lane, one-way traffic headed eastbound. Vehicles west of Fieldhouse Dr. can only travel westbound.
- Lots open to the public will be: 1, Lot 2 ADA, 3, 4, 5, Lot 6 ADA, Lot 6 preferred, and Lot 7
- All stadium lots open at 3 p.m., and drivers are asked not to park on the shoulder of the roadways for pedestrian safety.
Information on the stadium and parking lots can be found here.
- Riggleman: After I criticized Trump, my mom texted me, ‘I’m sorry you were ever elected’
- Passenger of vehicle driven through police blockade pleads guilty, sentenced on gun charge
- Manchin makes push for bipartisan support of permitting reform: We must ignore ‘all or nothing’ approach
- Sean McDermott speaks on Week 3 loss, injuries, more
- Orchard Park chase ends in crash on Milestrip Rd.