BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Casey Mittelstadt is sticking with the Sabres for, at least, another three years.
The team announced that the forward has signed a new contract valued at $2.5 million.
Mittelstadt, a Minnesota native, has been with Buffalo since he was taken in the first round of 2017’s NHL Draft.
The 22-year-old is “ranked third among Sabres skaters in goals (10) and fourth in points (22) in 41 games played during the 2020-21 season,” the team says.
- Billies girls soccer hangs on to beat City Honors 4-2
- St. Mary’s soccer routs Nardin 9-1
- Sean McDermott faces another mentor as the Bills host Ron Rivera and Washington in week three
- Bills coach Sean McDermott speaks to the media after Sunday’s win in Miami
- More than 700 Bills season-ticket holders request refund after vaccine requirement