BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Rasmus Dahlin is sticking with Buffalo for at least another three years.
On Wednesday morning, the Sabres announced that the defenseman agreed to a new deal with an average annual value of $6 million.
Dahlin, 21, was one of only two players to take part in all 56 games during the past season. Prior to this, he was named to the NHL’s All-Rookie team in 2018-19.
Dahlin also represented Sweden during the 2018 Winter Olympics. He’s been with the Sabres since starting his NHL career.
- Sabres top Coyotes in shootout, 2-1
- Sabres, minus Eichel, open season with 5-1 rout of Canadiens
- Sullivan: Mike Robitaille comes home to the Buffalo Sports Hall
- ESPN forgets Sabres on graphic of New York sports futility
- NHL reaches out to Robin Lehner after social media comments on medications, Eichel