PITTSFORD, N.Y. (WIVB) – Bills general manager Brandon Beane called Dorian Williams a “tackling machine” after drafting him in the third round out of Tulane and right now Williams is hoping that reputation can carry over into the preseason and beyond during his NFL career.
Williams just wrapped up his first NFL training camp as Heather Prusak caught up with him for the latest edition of five questions on Buffalo Kickoff Live ahead of their preseason opener against the Colts.
We’re talking life as a rookie, adjusting to the NFL, wings, hidden talents and more!
- ‘No longer our secret on defense’: Bills LB Matt Milano making noise with his play, while keeping quiet off the field
- Bills bring LB A.J. Klein back to practice squad, Christian Kirksey to retire
- Sean McDermott prepping for latest matchup against former boss Ron Rivera
- Josh Allen sets Bills record with 11th AFC player of week award
- How to watch, stream and listen to Bills vs. Commanders Week 3 game
Heather Prusak is a sports reporter who joined the News 4 team in 2020. See more of her work here.