BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Terry and Kim Pegula have sold their townhome in The Pasquale tower on Lakefront Boulevard through East Property Management LLC.
The sale took place Nov. 4 according to the Erie County Clerk’s office. The townhome, on the ninth floor of the condominium tower, was sold for $1.15 million.
The Pegulas also own a home in East Aurora, which they purchased for $2.5 million in 2018, also through the LLC.
- Illegally parked cars create problems for Buffalo residents and snowplows
- BPS parent group concerned about district’s messaging, decision-making during snowstorm
- Voting bill collapses, Democrats unable to change filibuster
- Crime Stoppers offering up to $2,500 for information on man with 4 warrants
- Health Sciences cruises past Nichols 83-62