PHOENIX (WIVB) — NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will hold his pre-Super Bowl media availability on Wednesday, with the big game just days away.
There’s potential that Goodell could discuss further updates on the new Buffalo Bills stadium or thoughts on Bills and Sabres owner Kim Pegula.
He is scheduled to talk to the media beginning around 1:30.
- Saliva guitarist Wayne Swinny dies after brain hemorrhage, band confirms
- Hard Rock Hotel’s guitar tower gets OK, will ‘forever change’ the Vegas Strip skyline
- “It’s just unbelievable”: Depew middle schoolers design Bills Stadium with Minecraft
- Following recent collapses, Americans’ trust in banking industry sharply declines: poll
- Oversight panel distances from Gaetz, Greene push to bring Tara Reade for interview
Adam Gorski is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team in 2022. You can find more of his work here.