BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — People Inc. is getting a boost in funding from the state in this year’s budget.
On Wednesday afternoon, People Inc. Associate Vice President of Public Affairs Kevin Horrigan discussed what this means for the organization.
Watch the interview in the video above.
- LIST: Great movies for your Memorial Day weekend
- GALLERY: VP Harris visits Buffalo for mass shooting victim’s funeral
- A woman who loved unconditionally: Loved ones celebrate the life of Ruth Whitfield
- BPD announces arrest made in connection with Forest Ave. shooting
- Winnie the Pooh, Piglet to ‘go on a rampage’ in new horror film
Jordan Norkus is an anchor who has been part of the News 4 team since 2021. See more of her work here.