BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Sure, snacks at the theater can be a little pricey, and that’s led plenty of people to bring some from home.
Believe it or not, more than 10 percent of voters in our latest #Just4Fun Twitter poll say they actually bring full meals to the theater!
Another 70 percent said they just sneak in snacks, and about one-fifth of voters say “I don’t break the rules.”
Next up in our series of polls, we want to know if you collect vinyl! You can vote on Twitter here.
- Hundreds of deer carcasses dumped in Memphis lot
- Buffalo man taken to ECMC after being shot multiple times
- Thousands of pounds of beef shipped to 9 states recalled over E. coli concerns
- Democrats eye plan to force vote on gun reforms over GOP opposition
- Woman hospitalized after alleged social media stunt goes wrong in a California Target store
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.