BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Shawn Kennedy and his mother, Nicole Vathy, joined us on Hope Rises Friday to talk about Shawn’s fight against cancer.
“Baby Shawn,” now 12, was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer at age 4.
Later in the morning, Pat Malacaro from the Buffalo Bisons came to Wake Up! to give Shawn a special surprise.
Watch the full interviews in the videos above and below.
- Sanders voices support for mass protests against Israeli government’s ‘extreme’ actions
- Army pulls recruitment ads narrated by actor Jonathan Majors after arrest
- 3 children, 3 adults killed by female shooter at Nashville school, police say; shooter also killed
- Phil Mickelson explains what makes Tucson a special tour stop
- 38 Special, REO Speedwagon, Jon Lovitz, more coming to Seneca casinos
4WARN WEATHER | See the latest forecast here.