BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Friday on Wake Up, we got to learn more about the upcoming Buffalo Blogger Beach Bash.
It’s a fundraiser for the Imagine for Youth Foundation, which is run by Micah and Amanda Hyde. They work with disadvantaged children, helping them “flourish both athletically and academically,” according to the organization’s website. Promoting wellness and health are also parts of Imagine for Youth’s goals.
Lindsay Riggs and Kayleigh Martin, as well as Hope Rises’ Kate Glaser, joined us Tuesday morning to share more about the upcoming event, which will take place on August 24 from 5-8 p.m. at Solé at Woodlawn Beach.
For information on tickets, which are listed for $20, click or tap here.
- FBI arrests three men in Iranian murder-for-hire plot of US journalist, activist
- Video: Footage of Paul Pelosi attack released
- LIVE: Tyre Nichols’ family, legal team speaks ahead of video release
- PETA to protest Starbucks’ milk charge with free lattes outside Elmwood store
- DirecTV dropping Newsmax: Just business or political bias?