BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — As the holiday season approaches, one local kid is bringing joy and cheer to the community by collecting Christmas lights for children at Oishei Children’s Hospital.
Riley Greene and his mom, Kellee Greene, joined News 4 Friday morning during our Hope Rises segment.
The full segment can be seen above.
- How will Netflix end password sharing? Updates for 3 other countries offer insight
- Sheetz pulls controversial ‘smile policy’ from handbook
- Police: Oregon kidnap suspect killed 2 men before cornered
- Janitor accidentally locked in Florida holding cell for 3 days
- McConnell pulls rival Rick Scott off powerful Commerce Committee