BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — October is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or SIDS, awareness month and the National Safe Sleep Hospital Certification Program recently recognized Oishei Children’s Hospital as a gold safe sleep hospital.
Oishei’s Sharon Barron joined News 4 Friday morning on Wake Up! to discuss SIDS awareness. Watch our interviews in the videos above and below.
- Why booking directly with airlines can be more expensive
- Advocates warily eye legal challenge to abortion pills
- ‘Shroom House’: Lines form at Oregon business selling psilocybin mushrooms
- It has been this bad before. How home buyers got it done in 1981
- Here’s where Trump’s GOP rivals stand on potential 2024 bids