BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — It’s a sweet treat perfect for Valentine’s Day — chocolate-covered strawberries. Mallory Jewell from Dipped and Designed by Mallory joined us on Wake Up! to show how they’re made.
News 4’s Chris Horvatits tried his hand at it Monday morning. Watch the video above to see how it went.
- Suspected Iranian drone kills US worker in Syria; US retaliates with air strikes
- Canisius can’t pull off upset in NCAA hockey tournament
- These innocent-looking emojis could be hiding nefarious messages, Ohio officials say
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash case: Neurologists, Sanderson’s daughter take stand on third day
- Former Connecticut athletes ask appeals court to resurrect their challenge to state’s trans-inclusive sports policy
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter and anchor who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.