BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Josh Allen wasn’t always a coffee drinker, but now, he’s got his own brew.
“Him and his, I think, girlfriend Brittany started drinking it maybe about a year or so ago, and we threw out a lot of different ideas,” PLB Sports & Entertainment President Ty Ballou said. “It’s just something that we talked about… ‘Ya know what? I kind of like that idea.’ And I said ‘Coffee in Buffalo is almost like water in a desert, right?…The coffee aisles in Wegmans and Tops is just crazy.”
PLB Sports & Entertainment is the same company behind Josh’s Jaqs.
Now, you can find “JA’s 17 Blend Coffee,” a medium roast, on Wegmans store shelves. It comes in packs of 10 or 36 pods.
You can even get a JA 17 mug in some packages. Like Josh’s Jaqs, a portion of the proceeds will benefit Oishei Children’s Hospital. Along with Wegmans, you can also get the coffee online here.
Hear what News 4’s Abby Fridmann and Chris Horvatits thought of it when they tried it on Wake Up! in the video above.
- Man trying to do handstand falls from Myrtle Beach hotel’s 15th-floor balcony, dies
- “Students in Buffalo Public Schools are not out of control,” superintendent addresses McKinley HS fight
- Florida’s island dwellers dig out from Ian’s destruction as Biden vows full recovery￼￼
- U.S. Department of Education expanding counseling services
- ‘Stranger Things’-themed Halloween display causing controversy in Illinois
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.