BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — New York State is considering legislation that would ban the sale of flavored tobacco products, but just how bad is e-cigarette use? Is it a healthier alternative to traditional tobacco products?
Jason Stulb, the executive director of the American Heart Association for Rochester and Buffalo, joined us on Wake Up! Wednesday morning to discuss the health effects of vaping and what parents can do to prevent their children from smoking.
- Two killed in small plane crash in Orleans County
- Escaped Ohio inmate found dead in the Ohio River
- Tennessee woman goes missing during cross-country trip with boyfriend
- New law will require NY businesses to warn customers about gift card fraud
- Tire flies off race car, hits parked car during Indy 500
Watch News 4 any time here.