BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — If the snow on the ground wasn’t enough of a reminder that the holiday season is coming, how about all the Black Friday ads you’ve been seeing?
Many News 4 viewers have already begun their holiday shopping, and some even say they’re done!
But for more than half of those who took part in our most recent #Just4Fun poll on Twitter, they haven’t made their way to the stores (or maybe online) just yet.
See the results of this past week’s poll below, and tell us if you’re watching the World Cup here.
- Trump Organization found guilty of tax fraud
- Trump special counsel subpoenas officials in three states for communications
- Shania Twain coming to Buffalo in 2023
- ‘Next mass killer’: Dropped case foretold bloodbath at Club Q in Colorado
- Schumer open to reforming tech liability protections amid rising hate speech on Twitter
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.