BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The red wave many people were expecting did not happen in Tuesday’s elections.
On Wednesday morning, political analyst Carl Calabrese and former Erie County Democratic Chairman Len Lenihan joined us to take a look at this year’s election results.
In the video above, Calabrese discussed why he thinks “polling is broken,” and in the video below, Lenihan spoke about how the race for Governor was closer than expected.
- Barr warns Trump ‘will burn the whole house down,’ calls for new GOP leader
- Liz Cheney trolls Kari Lake for losing Arizona governor’s race: ‘You’re welcome’
- “I didn’t run to be the first of anything”: Gov. Hochul speaks on winning election
- UB political science professor talks Election Day on News 4 at 4
- Burke, Wallace among incumbents who swept WNY state assembly races
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.