BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The red wave many people were expecting did not happen in Tuesday’s elections.
On Wednesday morning, political analyst Carl Calabrese and former Erie County Democratic Chairman Len Lenihan joined us to take a look at this year’s election results.
In the video above, Calabrese discussed why he thinks “polling is broken,” and in the video below, Lenihan spoke about how the race for Governor was closer than expected.
- Senior US, Chinese diplomats hold ‘candid’ talks to avoid escalation of tensions
- Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie set to launch 2024 presidential bid at New Hampshire town hall
- Lawyer says Rep. George Santos would go to jail to keep identities of bond cosigners secret
- House Republicans ready contempt vote against FBI director Wray over Biden document
- Former FBI agent Robert Hanssen, who was convicted of spying for Russia, dies in prison
Kelsey Anderson is an award-winning anchor who came back home to Buffalo in 2018. See more of her work here and follow her on Twitter.
Chris Horvatits is an award-winning reporter and anchor who started working at WIVB in 2017. A Lancaster native, he came to Buffalo after working at stations in Rochester and Watertown. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.
Abby Fridmann is an award-winning anchor and reporter who joined the News 4 team in November 2020. See more of her work here and follow her on Twitter.
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.