BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A big competition just wrapped up. And not just any competition, either…
We’re talking about the USA Mullet Championships.
When you first hear about it, you might think it’s a joke, but it’s not. As they say, business in the front, party in the back.
A Buffalo native named Link Prater participated. He’s 5 years old and has a sweet ‘do.
He initially wanted to grow a mullet to raise money in this competition to donate to the Patricia Allen fund at Oishei Children’s Hospital.
News 4’s graphics department decided to have a little fun with this and gave some members of our Wake Up! team a new haircut. Check it out in the video player above!
And below, hear from Link himself!
- WNY gets into the groove at the World’s Largest Disco
- Lancaster-Depew Rotary Club hosts parade and Christmas celebration
- Sabres fall to Red Wings in OT, 3-2
- WNY community supports local shops during Small Business Saturday
- “Psych” creator speaks on spinoff films, challenges filming in another country during pandemic