BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — An 8-year-old girl, who recently went viral for making Valentine’s Day cards, joined us on Wake Up! Friday morning.
Madeline Langworthy went viral after making over 100 valentines for elderly people. The valentines took over two weeks to complete.
Madeline said she was inspired to make the valentines by her aunt, who was in a nursing home.
View the full segment above.
- Saliva guitarist Wayne Swinny dies after brain hemorrhage, band confirms
- Hard Rock Hotel’s guitar tower gets OK, will ‘forever change’ the Vegas Strip skyline
- “It’s just unbelievable”: Depew middle schoolers design Bills Stadium with Minecraft
- Following recent collapses, Americans’ trust in banking industry sharply declines: poll
- Oversight panel distances from Gaetz, Greene push to bring Tara Reade for interview