BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — New guidelines for cancer screenings in New York went into effect on Monday.
It’s the first day New York State has lowered the age so that a new age group can get colon cancer screenings covered by insurance. It used to be 50, but now it’s 45.
Suzanne Canfield from Erie County Cancer Services joined us on Wake Up! Monday morning to discuss this.
- Alabama woman loses thousands through Zelle app scam
- Neil Young calls for his music to be pulled off Spotify over vaccine misinformation: reports
- NYS Supreme Court strikes down Gov. Hochul’s mask mandate
- Democrats push to pass climate change policy
- Parents of a Buffalo child with autism and PICA sue the Buffalo School District for child’s right to in-person learning