BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Friday morning, Nick Pitillo from Villaggio gave us a preview of what we’ll find at the Taste of Ellicottville this weekend.
See what he served up in our studio in the video above and click/tap here for more on this weekend’s offerings.
- Homicide suspect, daughter killed in shootout with California law enforcement
- Flights flee Florida: WNYers travel home ahead of Hurricane Ian
- “This is taking on a new level, it’s not just a storm”: Tampa flights grounded as hurricane gets closer
- Trump slams New York AG over fraud lawsuit: ‘She’s a disaster’
- Volvo’s next EVs include subcompact crossover, mid-size sedan