BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — As kids prepare to go back to school in September, it’s important to consider the pandemic’s impact on students’ mental health.
Dr. Sourav Sengupta is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at Oishei Children’s Hospital and the University at Buffalo. He joined us on Wake Up! Monday morning to answer questions about easing the back to school transition.
Watch the interview with Dr. Sengupta in the video above.
- Doggone surprise: Trenton Thunder’s “bat dog” runs onto Sahlen Field during Bisons game
- Colorado student arrested after threat had ‘large cache of weapons’ on campus
- A new Erie County program is giving a local man a second chance after pleading guilty to a felony
- Home sales dipped in August after two months of increases
- Pair of Kansas grade school boys jump fence to rescue infants from pool