BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — As kids prepare to go back to school in September, it’s important to consider the pandemic’s impact on students’ mental health.
Dr. Sourav Sengupta is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at Oishei Children’s Hospital and the University at Buffalo. He joined us on Wake Up! Monday morning to answer questions about easing the back to school transition.
Watch the interview with Dr. Sengupta in the video above.
- The Memo: Trump’s political woes with women deepen as Stormy Daniels reclaims stage
- Alex Tuch’s hat trick leads Sabres past Flyers, within 3 points of playoff spot
- Thousands left in the dark as thunderstorms roll through WNY
- Koepka takes 3-shot lead at LIV Orlando
- Drone photos capture storm devastation in Indiana