BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — He’s named after a treat and is just as sweet; meet Hershey! He and his brother M&M are two years old and up for adoption through the SPCA Serving Erie County.
The SPCA told News 4 that guinea pigs are very social animals and that it’s recommended to adopt them in pairs.
“Some guinea pigs are very vocal and squeak and when they’re contented, they purr like a cat,” Bethany Kloc, with the SPCA said.
If you’d like to learn more about Hershey, watch the video above and click/tap here.
- Sabres stumbling to one of worst home records in history
- Case of teen’s 2015 death, reopened during Murdaugh investigation, now ruled a homicide
- Election results: Kevin Peterson, Rob Hefner re-elected as Mayors of Depew, Blasdell
- Trump’s possible indictment: What to watch for
- Democrats worry about Trump protest calls over possible indictment
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.