BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — On Saturday, we met Annabelle!
She is about six-months-old and is looking for her forever home. She and her siblings were living in an attic in Western New York so she can be a little shy when meeting new people.
For more information on how you can adopt this sweet pup, view the segment above or click here.
- Trump’s ‘zombie’ case lurches ahead of the pack
- California family files lawsuit against Amazon after driver kills 2 year-old girl
- Political satirist and Buffalo native Mark Russell dies
- Missing toddler Taylen Mosley’s body found in alligator’s mouth; father charged, chief says
- Sabres win Devon Levi’s debut on Jeff Skinner’s OT goal
Emily Miller is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2022. See more of her work here.